Thursday 1 August 2013

MY REWARD IS WITH ME

Behold I am coming soon!
My reward is with me, and
I will give to everyone according
To what he has done, whatever you plant
You shall reap says the lord of host,
The bride groom will come like a thief in the night,
To judge everyone accordingly,
He who has an ear let him hear what
The spirit says to the churches.

To him who overcome and does my
 Will to the end, I will give some of the
Hidden manna, I will also give him a white stone,
With a new name on it, known to him alone,
I am He who searches hearts and minds,
And I will repay each of you according to
Your deeds, he who has an ear let him
Hear what the spirit says to the churches.

Behold the son of man is coming soon,
He will put the sheep on His right and
The goats on His left, the sheep on the right,
Will take their inheritance in God’s kingdom,
Then He will say to the goats on the left,
“Depart from me into eternal fire prepared
For the devil and his angels ruling with him,
To him who overcomes, I will give the right
To sit with me on my throne, he who has an
Ear let him hear what the spirit says to the churches.

The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers,
The sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts,
The idolaters, and all liars will have their place in the
Fiery lake of burning sulphur, this is the second death,
They will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous
To eternal life, he who has an ear let him hear what the
Spirit says to the churches; do not harden your heart today

He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. 

By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)
 All right reserved.

Image-Google Image









No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...