Tuesday 30 July 2013

IN YOU OH LORD I AM COMPLETE

In you oh lord I am complete,
In you I live, move, and have my being,
Without you my life is meaningless,
I was never complete until the day I met with you,
And I accepted you as my personal lord and Saviour,
You took my sin away, and gave me your everlasting peace,
I will praise you oh lord with all my heart.

In you oh lord I am complete,
In you I dwell in safety and live in abundance,
Who am I that you are mindful of me?
And said to me, “you are my son, today
 I have become your father.”
You crowned me with glory and honour,
I will tell of your wonders oh lord.

In you oh lord I am complete,
You have made known to me the Path of life,
 You brought me out into a spacious place,
You rescued me because you delighted in me,
You turn my darkness into light and you keep
My light burning, and become a shield for me,
Oh lord my God how majestic is your name.

In you oh lord I am complete,
You have made me the head of nations,
People I did not know are subject to me,
You granted me the desires of my heart,
You welcomed me with rich blessings,
And placed a crown of pure gold on my head,
I will proclaim your praise forever,
For in you oh lord I am complete

By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)

All right reserved.


 Image-Google Image










No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...