Friday 30 August 2013

AMAZING GRACE

Before you came to my rescue,
I was wallowing and drowning in sin,
I was filthy with stains of sin,
Before I encountered you I was
Nothing but a retched sinner,
Oh what an amazing grace,
You came into my life,
Brought me out of the miry clay,
You washed away my sin,
And clothed me with your righteousness,
Oh what an amazing grace!

I was soaked in iniquity,
For in iniquity I was conceived,
In iniquity I lived, move,
And had my being,
When you came into my life,
You gave me beauty for ashes,
And in you now I live, move,
And have my being,
You turned my sorrow into dancing,
Oh what an amazing grace!


By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)


All right reserved.

Image-Google Image                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...