Wednesday 14 August 2013

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS 4

 ·        Psalm 34:10- The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the lord lack no good thing.

·        Prayer-father because I am serving you; do not let me lack any good things in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 32: 7- You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

·        Prayer- oh lord of host, you are my hiding place; protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 37: 3-4-Trust in the lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

·        Prayer-father; because I put my trust in you, cause me to enjoy safe pasture, and grant me all the desires of my heart in Jesus name.

·        Joshua 21:44-The lord gave them rest on every side, just as he had sworn to their forefathers. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the lord handed all their enemies over to them.

·        Prayer- father in your mercy, give me rest on every side and give me victory over my enemies in Jesus name.

·        Deut 12: 10-But you will cross the Jordan and settle in the land the lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, and he will give you rest from all your enemies around you so that you will live in safety.

·        Prayer- I cross over problem that stand as Jordan blocking me from entering into my inheritance in Jesus name.
·        Ezekiel 27:4- Your domain was on the high seas; your builders brought your beauty to perfection.

·        Prayer- oh lord, with your hands of perfection, build and beautify my life in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 27:13- I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living.

·        Prayer- father cause me to see your goodness in the land of the living in Jesus name.·        Psalm 65:11- You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.

·        Prayer- oh lord, crown this year for me with blessing, and let me experience overflow of breakthrough, and cause me to live in abundance for the rest of my life in Jesus name.

·        Esther 7: 9-10- Then Harbona, one of the eunuchs attending the king, said, "A gallows seventy-five feet high stands by Haman's house. He had it made for Mordecai, who spoke up to help the king." The king said, "Hang him on it!" So they hanged Haman on the gallows he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the king's fury subsided.

·        Prayer- oh lord, make my enemies to fall into the trap they have set for me, let their plan against me back fire on them in Jesus name.


Image-Google Image










No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...