Monday 5 August 2013

I WILL GUIDE YOUR STEPS

I will be your guide and you will lack nothing. (Psalm 23:1)
I will order your steps and guide you continually. (Psalm 37:23, Isaiah 58:11)
I will show you the path of life. (Psalm 16:11)
You will hear a word behind you saying “This is the way,
Walk in it” (Isaiah 30:21)
I will guide you in my truth and faithfulness. (Psalm 25:5)
I the Lord will instruct you and teach you the way you should go
I will counsel you with my eyes upon you. (Psalm 32:8)
I will guide you continually and satisfy you in drought and
In dry places and make strong your bones and you shall be
Like a watered garden and like a spring of water whose
Waters fail not. (Isaiah 58: 11)
I will guide you through my word, when you meditate
Upon it day and night and observe all that is there,
 I will make your ways prosperous and you will have
Good success. (Joshua 1:8)
You plan your way but I direct your step for it is not
For a man to direct his steps. ( Proverbs 16:19, Jeremiah 10:23)
I will establish you as my holy people, I will not allow your
Foot to be moved. (Psalm 121:3, Deuteronomy 28: 9)
I am your God forever and ever; I will be your guide even
Unto death (Psalm 48:14). Hear me saying to you today,
 "Do not fear for I am with you. (Isaiah 41: 10)
Behold I will be with you to the very end of age. (Matthew 28:20)

By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)


All right reserved.
Image- Google Image










No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...