Thursday 27 June 2013

WATCHMAN WHAT OF THE NIGHT?

Watchman what of the night?
The day will soon be gone,
You have heard the faithful word,
Have you passed it on?

Have you given warning
To sinful, wicked men?
Or has your tongue been silent?
O heed God's call again!

I made you a watchman,
I called you to stand,
To give the wicked warning,
Throughout this troubled land.

And what about my people,
Who are not living right?
Have you warned them also?
Watchman, what of the night?

I need faithful watchman,
Who will cry aloud, spare not,
Until the fear of God shall come,
And victory shall be wrought.

Watchman, what of the night?
Would you see this land made whole?
Then be My faithful witness,
And deliver thus your soul.

How could this people hear
Without a watchman true,
I have made, and i have sent-
Can I depend on you?

By-Joy Patterson.

www.vesselofpraisemusicministry.yolasite.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...