Wednesday 26 June 2013

IN YOUR PRESENCE OH LORD

Your word assures me
That in your presence,
There is fullness of joy
And at your right hands,
There are pleasures forever.

In your presence; in safety I dwell,
And in peace I live, no harm
Or discomfort in your presence,
In your presence; lack turns to abundance,
In your presence; you rebuild and restore.

In your presence; you give me
Double Honour for shame,
In your presence; my weakness
Turns to strength,
In your presence; my sins are bolt out,
And I become a new being,
Justified freely; by the blood of Jesus.

In your presence; my joy overflows,
In your presence there is
Sound of abundance all year round,
In your presence destiny is fulfilled,
In your presence; peace, safety, divine health,
And victory, are constant.

Why should I wander away
From your wonderful presence?
When your word made me to know
That better is one day in your house

Than a thousand elsewhere.

By Bolatito

© (Bolatito .c. Peter)  ( 2013)
All right reserved.












Image- Google image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...