Wednesday 12 June 2013

I WILL REMEMBER THE LAND

I will remember the land,
If my people will only repent,
And confess their sins and be humble,
Unto you this word is now sent.

I will remember the land,
For I know the trouble you're in,
But it has come as a judgement from me,
Because you held on to your sin.

I will remember the land,
In wrath, mercy I will recall,
If my people will do as i say,
What i promised, I will fulfil all.

Remember i would have speared Sodom,
If i'd found ten righteous men,
Yes I will remember the land,
I can send revival again.

By- Joy Patterson












www.vesselofpraisemusicministry.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...