Sunday 9 June 2013

GOD'S COMFORTING WORD

Be still and  know that I am God,
Is there anything too hard for me?
I am thy shield, thy Helper still,
And the lord that healeth thee.

I am the lord God and will bless,
And will thee a blessing make,
I have promised that I will not fail,
And will  never thee forsaken.

I'm your Saviour in the storms of life,
Your Shepherd along the way,
Your shelter from all the dangers
That you encounter day by day.

I'm the supplier of all your need,
Your supporter at life's end,
Your comforter and your beloved,
Your king and faithful friend.

By Joy Patterson












www.vesselofpraisemusicministry.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...