Friday 21 June 2013

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS 2

·        Psalm 138:8- The lord will fulfil his purpose for me; your love, o lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

·        Prayer- oh lord my God, fulfil your purpose in my life, and do not abandon me in Jesus name.

·        Isaiah 41:11- All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish.

·        Prayer- oh lord, let those who rage against me be put to shame; and let them be disgraced in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 3:7- Arise, o lord! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

·        Prayer- arise oh lord to deliver me, strike all my enemies on the jaw, and break the teeth of the wicked in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 4:1b- Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer. 

·        Prayer- oh lord, answer me when I call on you, relief me from all my distress in Jesus name.

·        Ephesians 5:13-14- But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, o sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.
·        Prayer- father, expose all the handiwork of darkness in my life in Jesus name.
·        Prayer- oh lord let your light shine into all good things that the enemies has covered in darkness in my life and let them become visible in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 66:8- Praise our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard.

·        Prayer- oh lord bless my life and let your praises never depart from my mouth in Jesus name.

·        James 1:4- Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

·        Prayer- oh lord, as I persevere in your kingdom, perfect and complete every good thing you started in my life, do not let me lack any good thing in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 18:32- It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

·        Prayer- father strengthens me and make my ways perfect in Jesus name.

·        Ezekiel 27:4- Your domain was on the high seas; your builders brought your beauty to perfection.

·        Prayer- oh lord, with your hands of perfection, build and beautify my life in Jesus name.

·        Psalm 27:13- I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living.

·        Prayer- father cause me to see your goodness in the land of the living in Jesus name.

 ·        Psalm 65:11- You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.

·        Prayer- oh lord, crown this year for me with blessing, and let me experience overflow of breakthrough, and cause me to live in abundance for the rest of my life in Jesus name.

Image-Google image














www.vesselofpraisemusicministry.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...