Thursday 11 July 2013

MY GLORY I WILL SHARE WITH NO ONE

I am the Lord; the lord of host is my name,
From the rising of the Sun to the going
Down of the same; I remain unchanged,
I am the lord that is my name,
I will not give my glory to another,
Or my praise with idols.

I am God, and there is no other,
I am God, and there is none like me,
I make known the end from the beginning,
I am the lord of all flesh, what I have said
That I will bring about,
What I have planned that I will do.

I am the Lord mighty in battle,
I say my purpose will stand and
I will do all that I please
To the faithful I show myself faithful,
To the blameless I show myself blameless
Who among the gods is like me?

I am God that is my name, I strengthen,
The feeble hands, steady the knees 
That gives way; I will instruct you and teach
You in the way you should go,
I will counsel you and watch over you,
Honour me always for my glory I will share with no one.


By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)

All right reserved.



Image- Google Image










No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...