Thursday 30 May 2013

GUIDED

When I don't know the next step to take,
Unto thee, o Lord, I will cry,
For thou hast promised to instruct and to teach,
You've said you'd guide me with thine eye.

If I trust thee with all of my heart,
Unto my own understanding not lean,
In all my ways acknowledge thee, Lord,
You'll direct all my paths, yet unseen.

You'll guide my steps in thy words,
You'll order my stops, Lord, as well,
You'll lead me on safety and I
Will your love and faithfulness tell.

Lead me in a plain path, I pray,
I ask for the old paths, o Lord,
The good way, wherein I may walk,
According to thy precious word.

You'll lead me in paths that are right,
And your presence will cheer me each day,
My strength and my shield you will be,
My shepherd on this narrow way.

Author- Joy Patterson.

"I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shall go: I will guide thee with mine eye"
                                                                                                                            Psalm 32:8
"Thus saith the Lord, stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest
                            Jeremiah 6:16

"Trust in  the lord with all thine heart; and learn not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." 
                                                     Proverbs 3:5-6


Image- Google image












www.vesselofpraisemusicministry.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...