Wednesday 27 November 2013

I AM ALL YOU NEED

I am your strength when you are weak,
I am your light in the midst of darkness,
I am your way through the wilderness of this world,
When you need a shoulder to lean on; I am there.
I am your eyes to see divine treasures of life,
I am your wisdom; cos foolish is the wisdom of man,
I am your safety in time of trouble,
And your refuge in the period of affliction.

I am the good shepherd that laid his life for his sheep,
I am your ever present help in time of trouble,
I am your solid rock your rock of comfort,
I am your lord, your fortress and deliverer.
I am the bead of  life; in me you will have peace,
I am your stronghold, your shield, the horn
Of your salvation, the air that you breathe in.

I am your solid rock, in whom you will stand forever,
All other grounds are sinking sand.
I will be a rock of offence and judgement to your enemies,
I am the Lamb of God slaine for your sin,
Lo! I will be the lion of Judah to destroy your enemies.
I am the way, the truth, and your everlasting peace and joy,
Just seat at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.

By -Bolatito
© (Bolatito .c. Peter) (2013)
All right reserved

Image-Google Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...