Saturday 26 October 2013

NO CONNECTION?

TEXT: JOHN 15: 4-5
“Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).
I woke up one good morning, with the expectation to get a lot of things done. I was eager to go on the internet to find answers to many questions I thought of over the night. I wanted ideas and information about a lot of things, confidently I picked my computer and logged on, but instead of being able to surf the internet and get the information I wanted, the response I got from the computer was “There is no internet connection.” This made me to angry and disappointed, I tried all I could do to make the computer to be connected with the internet but all to no avail. I had a lot things that I wanted to do, I wanted ideas, information and answer to some questions, but I was unable to do all these because my computer could not connect to the internet. The questions I wanted answers to remained unanswered; I was unable to get the idea and the information needed. Though I was ready to do some research and gain some knowledge, the computer was available, and I had all my writing materials ready, yes I could not do anything because the most important thing was missing (The internet connection). This made me to be unable to achieve what I wanted. If the internet connection was not disconnected, I would have been able to acquire knowledge and Ideas all over the world from the comfort of my house.
As children of God, we need to always get connected to God for us to achieve our purpose in life. For you to gain ideas and information that will transport you to a higher level, you need to be connected to God. You may be wealthy, knowledgeable, and influential, if you are not connected with God which is your source, you can do nothing.

If you disconnect yourself from God, you won’t be able to bear fruit. If you have everything and God is missing from your life, making it in life may be very difficult. Therefore if you have gone away from Him, if you had disconnected from the vine, go back to Him in prayer, and tell him to have mercy on you and bring you back to Him for without Him you can do nothing.

Copyright Altarofpraisewithbolatito 2013

Image-Google Image












No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...