Saturday 21 September 2013

YOUR WORD HAVE I HIDDEN IN MY HEART

TEXT: PSALM 119: 11
“I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” (Psalm 119:11). When the Psalmist wrote this Psalm he knew that with our human wisdom, we cannot please God or walk perfectly before Him. He emphasized this in V9, “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.” It is the word of God that can help us to live according to the will of God. Commit the word of God in your heart, so that the word can guide you in your walk with Him. In Joshua 1 V8, God told Joshua to meditate upon His word day and night, so that he would be able to do what is written in it, so that he would be prosperous and successful. Your prosperity, healing, breakthrough and success are in the word of God. Take your time to study the word of God and don’t step at that, observe ALL that is written! Live the word daily, if you live according to the word of God, you will not go astray. “I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands.” (Psalm 119:10). The word of God is the light that lights our paths (Psalm 119:105). When you live according to the word of God, you can never go astray, living outside God’s word is walking in darkness, and destruction is DEFINITELY inevitable, because the person will stray into destruction. Always devote your time to the word of God so that His word can guide you in all your ways.


PRAYER: Father, let your word light my path; give me the grace and strength to live according to your word, so that I will not walk into destruction in Jesus name.

Copyright altarofpraisewithbolatito 2013

Image- Google Image











No comments:

Post a Comment

GOD USES THE FOOLISH THING OF THIS WORLD TO CONFOUND THE WISE.

TEXT: 1 CORINTHIANS 1: 25, JUDGES 6: 11- 16 The dictionary defines foolishness as having or showing a lack of good sense, judgement, or d...